Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Random Ramblings (13): Hi Ya'll! I AM ON


Yeah, I'm pointing to you.



Hello everyone! I've been so gone these past weeks, I didn't even get to have a wrap-up post for my THGReadAThon event. All of this started because of my hectic college schedule, lack of internet resources (terrible, I know!), and everything just went downhill from there. 

I've been meaning to blog again for a while but I just couldn't get the heart to do it. *le gasp* I know I couldn't admit it at first.  One minute my blog is taking over my life and the next it just started slipping through my fingers. Overly dramatic, yes but I really thought that was what's happening. 

Because of the super-duper requirements at college, I decide to leave my blog for a while. The minute I announced it, I'm itching to take it back and act like nothing was said at all. It was hard, but I didn't realize that getting back was harder. Most specially if you have left some unfinished business, case in point my botched attempt at a blogging event. I have so many draft reviews waiting to be aired on the blog but I kept thinking that when I started posting again, I have to keep up. The more I think about it, the more planning I done, the more difficult it is to bring myself to do it. 

So it all boils down to me. It is my fault. The pressure was coming from me. I keep pushing myself to do things I'm not ready to do yet. This is my niche and I realized that no one's going to take it away from me just because of my faults and absences. I'm ready to go back, I think. But please bare with me since I'm still getting my blogging zone back.

What I learned from all this is I love blogging, I'm just much of a coward to admit to myself  that I let down people. To heat things up, I'll be hosting a giveaway very soon. So, watch out for it. ;) Again, I apologize for all the people I've disappointed. Here's hoping I never ever do them again.

Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. That's totally understandable. Being a college student myself, I know for a fact that college can be a bit taxing. And I know you have to put your studies first. So, good luck with everything. And remember that, no matter what, I will be supporting this blog. (Do I sound dramatic now as well? LOL.)

    All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks Noely Jeleen. You are AMAZING! And I know college likes kicking my backside. I only have a year to go though, so I'll be making the best out of it. :D

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back! Balancing blogging and real life is insane, and it's so hard not to get caught up in the pressures of what we think we /ought/ to be blogging about, or how frequently, or in what way.

    Just do whatever you feel like! This is your creative outlet. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments. I really appreciate and lovelovelove them and will try to reply as fast as I can. Have a blog? Post your blog URL along with your comments below. I would love to visit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...